"Where Friends Send Friends"

"Where Friends Send Friends"

Monday, September 8, 2008

Prestige Auto Sales "Thought for the day"

There isn’t a person anywhere who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can.


A child was the inspiration behind the Polaroid instant camera: she was the inventor’s there-year-old daughter. Dr. Edwin H. Land tells it this way: “I recall a sunny day in Santa Fe when my little daughter asked why she could not at one the picture I had just taken of her. As I walked around the charming town, I undertook the tasks of solving the puzzle she had set. Within an hour, the camera, the film and the physical chemistry because so clear to me.” Land founded the Polaroid Corporation in 1937 and headed it until 1982.There is nothing in life that you can't accomplish, if you put your mind to it.




Be different, stand out, and work your butt off. -- Reba McEntire



Make it a great day - Chris Spears!
Ocala, Florida

No comments: