"Where Friends Send Friends"

"Where Friends Send Friends"

Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Where Friends Send Friends"



Dear Prestige Auto:
"We wanted you all to know we really appreciate doing business with you, especially after visiting several dealerships in the area. Also we thought Ron was a good salesman, very knowledgable and courteous. Everyone we ment was very pleasant!"
-Bob & Darlene M.


Chris & All Employees:
" Thanks so much for your kindness & hospitality. The vehicle is perfect and the deal you made for us, also perfect! Thanks again I love my truck! Prestige is # 1."
-Debra & Jerry B.


Prestige Auto Sales:
"Dealing with you guys was just what we wanted...quick, affordable, relaxing, efficient, comfortable & accomodating among other things. Thanks so much for all that and more!"
-Mike M.


Prestige Auto Guys:
"I love the car it's perfect for me & exactly what I was looking for. Prestige has got it going on! I will be sending you biz!"
-Tony G.


April 24, 2008:
Dear Chris & Family:
"Thank You for the honesty, friendliness & christian nature of your dealership, Prestige Auto Sales! You are a credit to Ocala."
-Drs. Jim & Patricia S.


Chris Spears:
"Just wanted to let you and your staff know how much we appreciated all the courtesies & attention you afforded us in the purchase of our vehicle! All of you went over & above, any expectations anyone should have. Thanks, to you and your staff--the very BEST!"
-Dennis M.


Dear Prestige:
"Thanks. You guys were the best experiencec we have had with a car dealer. We did a lot of shopping around and you were the BEST! We'll come back to you when our daughter gets a car."
-Teresa & Rodney S.


To the Staff & Management:
"I cannot thank any of you enough! You have made a believer out of me, that there are still people in this world that stand behind what they say and make happen what they say!"
-Dolores B.


Dear Management:
"I wanted to thank you personally for concern and attention you have shown me before and after my automotive purchase. I value such GOOD customer service & response to customer's satisfaction first & foremost."
-Ned E.






No comments: