"Where Friends Send Friends"

"Where Friends Send Friends"

Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Hello and good day to you. It is our wish here at Prestige, that 2009 brings your family much Love, Joy and Happiness. I hope this year finds you walking closer in your relationship with God, your spouse and children. I hope this year finds you regaining control of your finances and put the steps in place, if they are not already, that finds you giving & saving first and then spending it last. We tend to want to spend or money first and worry about trying to save or give what's left. I know I'm making changes and I hope you do also. I hope you awake each day realizing all the blessing you have and a little less worrying about what's lacking. About a year ago I heard a saying that said "The more I am grateful for, the more I have to be grateful for". Always know you are loved and special - God does not make Junk. We may find ourselves in a position of feeling unworthy, but God loves us just as we are. He is always available to talk, you don't have to be in a church to speak with God. Take 5-15 minutes right now of quite time and call out his name in prayer, he only wants your heart and love. Let this be the day you start releasing the weight of the world and give it over to him. Give up this need to be and do all "God I can't do this, but you can". It is in this time your world will start to change and the blessing of the heavens will begin to align to see good things happen in your favor. It will happen in Gods time, not yours, but it will happen and you won't have to feel like it's up to you to work. God bless you and your family!

Chris M. Spears
Prestige Auto Sales
Ocala, Florida



"U Can 2 Ocala"

No comments: