"Where Friends Send Friends"

"Where Friends Send Friends"

Friday, October 24, 2008

Revelation 3:8 - Believe in God and your way will be blessed!

Revelation 3:8

King James BibleI know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

International Standard Version (©2008)'I know what you've been doing. Look! I have put in front of you an open door that no one can shut. You have only a little strength, but you have obeyed my word and have not denied my name.

American Standard VersionI know thy works (behold, I have set before thee a door opened, which none can shut), that thou hast a little power, and didst keep my word, and didst not deny my name.


Prestige Auto Sales
Ocala, Florida
Quality Used Cars, Trucks & SUVs

No comments: