"Where Friends Send Friends"

"Where Friends Send Friends"

Monday, April 14, 2014

Heard about this dealership on Joy FM

The Best car buying experience ever.

kstrong7643
4/5/2014 8:10:37 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
I Recommend This Dealer: Yes
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Frank Gomez
  • Customer Service:

    5
  • Quality of Work:

    5
  • Friendliness:

    5
  • Overall Experience:

    5
  • Pricing:

    5
  • Overall Score:

    5.0

My Review Of Prestige Auto Sales:
Heard about this dealership on Joy FM and decided to give them a try. My experience with this dealership was by far the most enjoyable ever. From the minute I got out of my car there were friendy salespeople there to help. I explained my situation and what I could spend, what I wanted for payments, and what I was looking for. There were no hassles, no trying to get me to spend more, just very friendly people there to help. My salesman ,Frank Gomez went above and beyond any salesperson I've ever dealt with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. From the qaulity of vehicles to the honesty of salespeole, this dealership tops them all. I will definitely go back there for my next car.

No comments: